Riffat's World


Follow the R.A. Girl on her R.A. Journey

My photo
Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
I am a 23 year old graduate with a degree in English Literature. The literature says it all. I love living in my dream world of literature, escaping into the chasms of fiction and the world's it offers is my favourite past time. I love interpreting the written word or art for that matter. I am an entrepreneur as well with a small online business to my credit. I love most things...like or hate rarely features in my dictionary, I am a person believing in extremes be it in life or choices! An artist by choice. I love beautiful things. Any item i create reflects my love of beauty. Each piece i make is a thought process and an aim at inducing colour in everyone's life it touches!

Sunday 13 January 2013

Results of the Cover Photo Competition at Shaheen


Thank You Asmy!
Asym is a third year student of Graphics at Visual Studies, University of Karachi.

Firstly, as I promised. Something for every Participant who has not won anything.


20% Off on any purchase from Shaheen. This offer is valid for a month after the announcement of results.

Asym Selected 5 Best Entries out of which one was the winner. The other four are runners-up therefore receive a little something.


Fiza Khan, Vj Zara, Zainii Angel and Princess Anu, your entries shown above were some of the best work according to Asym and for that you receive a 20% Discount on any Purchase from Shaheen. Also you will receive a gift of your choice with the order. This offer is valid for a month after the announcement of results.

The winner Chosen By Asym and thus winning the first gift.


The Winner of the Chinchilicious gifts from R. A. Creationz is Nimrah Fareed. *Confetti in the Air*
Congrats Nimrah. Inbox us your details through www.facebook.com/R.A.Creationz

The person with the most likes on the pic and the page is (This was pretty close because all 136 people had not lliked the page so we also checked the likes of the other contender with most likes Zainii Angel and Nimrah Fareed)


The Winner of Jewellery from R. A. Selectionz is Sabira Nazim Shah. *Confetti in the Air*
Congrats Sabira. Inbox us your details through www.facebook.com/R.A.Creationz

Congratulations to all the winners and runner ups! Please contact us within 24 hours with your details. Your gifts will be dispatched at the earliest dispatch date.




3 comments:

  1. :O I though Zaiini Angel is the runner up winner.
    I won , its unbelievable.
    well Shaheen Thankyouuu sooo muchhh! <3 :)
    Really happy to see my name.
    and yeah you do best editing at page. As i see my name in the winner Collage (Nimra fareed ) best editing. Loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea our judge loved your entry most of all :)
      Thank you :)

      Delete