Riffat's World


Follow the R.A. Girl on her R.A. Journey

My photo
Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
I am a 23 year old graduate with a degree in English Literature. The literature says it all. I love living in my dream world of literature, escaping into the chasms of fiction and the world's it offers is my favourite past time. I love interpreting the written word or art for that matter. I am an entrepreneur as well with a small online business to my credit. I love most things...like or hate rarely features in my dictionary, I am a person believing in extremes be it in life or choices! An artist by choice. I love beautiful things. Any item i create reflects my love of beauty. Each piece i make is a thought process and an aim at inducing colour in everyone's life it touches!

Monday 23 September 2013

Sneak Peak of what to expect on the Blog ;)


I used to be very picky about make-up, the faintest of make-up would suffice for me, needless to say I did not own a good foundation and my collection of any other thing make-up related was nil to say the least, except for the lip glosses (they were another matter altogether ;)).
My first real make-up mini haul was when I got a whole bunch of MUA products and since then I have been hooked! Going so far as to repurchase some of the stuff and include more in my collection.
Currently I own the following stuff in the MUA range:
MUA Professional Matte Foundation
MUA Pressed Powder
MUA Blush
MUA Mosaic Blusher
MUA Pro Shimmer Kiss Blusher
MUA Professional BB Cream Foundation
MUA Professional Extreme Curl Mascara
MUA Professional Extreme Volume Mascara
MUA 12 Shade Eye Shadow Palette
MUA Lip Liner
MUA Lipsticks
MUA Pro Intense Kisses Lip Gloss
MUA Sheer Lip glosses
A lot??? Well I love it!
Why??? Because of the price and the good quantity I get in that price, and for a student existing on a pocket money budget it was the best option to say the least.
Stay Tuned for the plethora of reviews coming your way (long overdue I must say).


No comments:

Post a Comment