Riffat's World


Follow the R.A. Girl on her R.A. Journey

My photo
Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
I am a 23 year old graduate with a degree in English Literature. The literature says it all. I love living in my dream world of literature, escaping into the chasms of fiction and the world's it offers is my favourite past time. I love interpreting the written word or art for that matter. I am an entrepreneur as well with a small online business to my credit. I love most things...like or hate rarely features in my dictionary, I am a person believing in extremes be it in life or choices! An artist by choice. I love beautiful things. Any item i create reflects my love of beauty. Each piece i make is a thought process and an aim at inducing colour in everyone's life it touches!

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Follow us at Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment